Breakfast: Breakfast at the Hotel and free. Farewell to the hotel and transfer to the international airport of Kathmandu according to the time provided for the departure of the flight. Depart Kathmandu, Nepal.
Trekking boots, A few pairs of socks and 2-3 pairs of thick wool socks, a pair of slippers for the night and for walking around the camp, a pair of sandals.
Clothing: Warm jackets (fiber or down) that are suitable, a waterproof jacket with a hood or poncho (raincoat), woolen shirts and thick jumpers, a pair of light/heavy pants and jeans to wear in the camp, clothing warm interior, 2 pairs of sports pants/skirts, a few pairs of cotton t-shirts, 1 light vest that is particularly suitable to prevent sunburn, a wool hat for morning and evening, a pair of gloves, underwear, normal quantity and some swimsuit,
Other equipment: Sleeping bags for the night, duffel bag or backpack, water bottle, sunscreen, lip balm, flashlight with batteries and spare bulbs, snow gaiters (essential during winter and High Altitude trekking), Water bottle, Snow and sun glasses, Walking poles
Option: 2-5 large plastic bags to separate dirty and clean clothes, some small plastic bags for rubbish, toiletry bags with small towels, purse or fanny pack with compartments for coins, matches or lighters to incinerate the paper toilet and trash, camera with batteries and film, reading material, games, notebooks, pens, envelopes, diary, calendar, penknife, binoculars, small pillows, passport and passport size photos, first aid kit.
The tourist visa to enter Nepal can be processed at the points of entry to Nepal (the borders from where they enter Nepal or from Kathmandu airport) or from Nepalese embassies and consulates in the his country.
You have to fill out a visa application form that is given to you on the plane or by the immigration office when you arrive in Kathmandu. A photo is required for the visa. They have to pay the visa fee. We advise you to bring cash to pay the visa fee.
1. A foreign tourist has to obtain a tourist visa to enter Nepal. The Nepali government provides other types of visa for various reasons for visiting (diplomatic visa, official visa, non-tourist visa, study visa, business visa, residential visa, Nepali non-residential visa, transit visa, etc).
2. The tourist visa can be processed for a maximum duration of 150 days in visa year (Visa year refers to January to December of the same year). The multiple entry visa has to be used within the same visa year.
3. The tourist visa with multiple entry of 15 days is worth US$ 30.00 or its equivalent in another foreign currency. The tourist visa with multiple entry of 30 days is worth US$ 50.00 or its equivalent in another foreign currency. The tourist visa with multiple entry of 90 days is worth US$ 125.00 or its equivalent in another foreign currency.
4. A tourist who had left Nepal before the expiration of his Nepali visa cannot use the days left over by adding another year. In the case of a tourist who enters Nepal at the end of the visa year and continues to stay in Nepal, he can use the remaining visa duration.
5. The tourist visa extension is worth the equivalent in Nepali Rupee of US$2.00 per day.
6. In the case of requesting a visa extension with multiple entry facilities, it is worth US$ 20.00 plus the cost of the days you want to extend.
7. In visa rules and conditions, in the event that a tourist stays in Nepal for more days without extending a Nepali visa, he will be fined the equivalent of US$ 3.00 in Nepali Rupees per day plus daily visa cost for his additional stay.